Session 3 Experimenting
We learn how to set up Joys of Attraction, Musical Coat Hanger, Sink and Float and Sink and Salt.
Visit our Facebook page on Wednesday 9 December to view the session 3 instructional video !
You will need:
- To make an inclined slope: 1× tray or lid of a large box or piece of cardboard or a small white board with one end resting on a box or something similar.
- Two or more small wheeled toys e.g. cars
- Magnet or fridge magnet from your Discovery Box
- Metal coat hanger and 2 pieces of string approx 45 cm long. Pencil, pen or teaspoon
- 3 strips of Blu tack or plasticine, 3 cups with tap water, spoon, (newspaper, towel)
- 1× hard-boiled egg or a grape, 1× plastic bowl, 1× spoon, 2× cups with tap water (you can use the cups in your Discovery Box) and ¼ cup salt (newspaper, towel)